Ways To Contribute
MVRU continues to operate on a lean budget while maintaining essential operations. We are staying small and responsive now, so we can respond in a big way to the healing needs of this community in the future.
In addition to ongoing fundraising efforts, our emergency financial strategy includes staff reduction, small increments of revenue from boarding, and applying for the Payroll Protection and Emergency Injury Disaster Loan federal relief programs available to non-profits.
These are challenging times for all of us. We recognize this impact is felt throughout our communities. If you are able and interested in supporting MVRU’s sustainability here are some ways you can contribute:
- Sponsor the care of one of our amazing horses by visiting our horse sponsorship page.
- Become a FUNdraiser and rally your friend group to support MVRU during Give Methow for the month of October! More information about Give Methow to be posted soon!
- Buy a lesson gift card for yourself or someone you know who would like to participate when we re-open or 'sponsor' one for us to offer to folks in need. Click here to download the Gift Card purchase form
- Support a local business by buying MVRU a needed gift card from places such as Twisp Feed, Cascade Pipe or Winthrop Ace Hardware
- Send an unrestricred donation via PayPal, link on the left of this page, or in the mail to PO Box 58 Winthrop, WA 98862
Methow Valley Public School Funding Alliance
The Methow Valley Fund
The Moccasin Lake Foundation
And the hundreds of individual and business supporters who help keep our doors open!